Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weird Skeletons in the Closet

I've been tagged about revealing my skeletons in the closet....weird ones.

1. If you talk to me while I'm on the computer, or reading a book, I'll respond as though I were listening to you, but I'll have no recollection of what you said.

2. I'm deathly afraid of Chihuahuas.....DEATHLY afraid.

3. I have eaten a whole box of Twinkies in one sitting.

4. I love watching shows about eating disorders....anything from anorexia to obesity.

5. I can remember a face from 20 years ago, but ask me to recall a name I learned 5 minutes ago and you'll get a blank stare from me.

6. When I listen to music, I pretend it's the soundtrack to my life and that whatever I'm doing at the moment is a movie scene. I especially do this while I'm driving....and act like I'm being filmed.

I tag you!

3 Comments:

  • Ditto to #1 and #4! I can also listen to 2 conversations simultaneously so I don't miss out if something juicy is going on in the conversation I'm not involved in...

    And re #4 - Lifetime Movie network and TLC/Discovery Health channel feed this sick addiction!

    By Blogger Erica, at 1/24/2007 11:22 AM  

  • Soundtrack of your life! I love that!! LOL!! I could eat a whole box of twinkies and only my hips complain!

    By Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques, at 1/25/2007 4:47 AM  

  • I do #6 too! I thought I was the only one!

    My dad says, "Everyone is the star of their own movie." I guess this is why sometimes people act like every little thing is the end of the world... we're all just a bunch of drama queens! Hehe.

    By Blogger Allison, at 1/25/2007 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home