Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dare I Say?

I think Jacob is officially potty trained. He has graduated to pooping on the crapper and hasn't gone in his pants since a couple of weeks ago.

He's still touch and go with the overnight wetting, but more often than not he wakes up dry.

I feel pretty confident that I can now burn his diapers and do a jig on their ashes (remember that Jamie and Erica?).

It's the end of an era.


Side note: I've made an appointment with my PCP about the mystery headache (which I still have) for tomorrow. We'll see what she decides to do about tests, etc.

3 Comments:

  • Congrats on the potty training!! We had a hell of a time with Amy and she is still having "accidents".

    Good luck with your appointment! Hopefully you are feeling better soon.

    By Blogger Jenn, at 1/16/2007 10:52 AM  

  • WOO HOO!! NO MORE DIAPERS!!

    Now, let's see that jig :)

    I'm glad you're seeing your doc tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. I'm worrying about you over here!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 1/16/2007 2:33 PM  

  • grr I've tried to respond to your past few posts but blogger was being a pain!

    Anyway - HOORAY for Jacob!!! I'm COMPLETELY AND INSANELY jealous but really happy for you ;-)I'm ready for my jig-- really I am... Hannah is soooooo NOT. I put her in undies all day saturday and she just peed in them all.day.long. Didn't care. Thank god for Resolve carpet cleaner.

    I'm glad you are seeing your doc too - that all sounds very suspicious and it's good you are taking it seriously. Please keep us up to date.

    By Blogger Erica, at 1/16/2007 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home