Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The OC Bug

Well, it seems some illness is going around the OC. Brendon woke up early this morning complaining of a headache, so I checked him and gave him Tylenol. He clocked in at 212 which wouldn't cause the headache, but I corrected it anyway.

I had him lay on the couch and soon he complained that his stomach felt funny. I put a pot next to him and he wound up throwing up. So he's staying home from school for sure.

What especially sucks is that I corrected his 212 and since he probably can't keep anything down, I've got to keep check to make sure he doesn't drop too low. Looks like I have to feed him some juice by the teaspoon.

Oh happy crappy sick days.

4 Comments:

  • I'm sorry. I hope he feels better soon.

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 1/10/2007 10:48 AM  

  • Poor guy - hope this is a quick virus and doesn't stick around too long. We had the pukies here last month - not fun :(

    Hope he's feeling better soon and no one else in the house catches it!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 1/10/2007 11:16 AM  

  • Oh ick. I hope this is nothing serious and that he's feeling better soon.

    Please don't let him breathe down wind. I need a stomach bug like I need a hole in my head.

    By Blogger Major Bedhead, at 1/10/2007 11:47 AM  

  • Poor Superman. I hope he's feeling better soon!

    By Blogger Kerri., at 1/11/2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home