Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wishing Upon A Star....

Oh how I wish there was a training school where you could send your kids to be potty trained and then sent back home when they're completely done.

I was upstairs blow drying my hair when Jessica came up to inform me that Jakey crapped his pj's (she didn't use the word crap).

I went down to get him and found him in the kitchen clinging to the top shelf of the pantry with a leg dangling mid air.

I didn't see a lump, so I figured it was Jessica's way of getting me downstairs more urgently in order to get him off the shelves.

Boy was I mistaken. When I lifted him off the shelving, a couple of fudge nuggets dropped out of the leg of his pj pants and landed on my foot then rolled off onto the floor. Luckily I had slippers on which went promptly into the garbage!

Thank GAWD he's the last kid....

3 Comments:

  • I swear I've said this to my dh and my mom a MILLION times... If you ever find such a place, let me know!

    You kindly call it a training school -I refer to it as BOOT CAMP!

    *gag* I hope you didn't like those slippers much.

    I have a hard time believing that kids just decide one day to do this...

    By Blogger Erica, at 1/04/2007 3:31 PM  

  • LOL - fudge nuggets. I just called them poop balls.

    You have no idea how many articles of clothing I threw out training Danielle. *gag* I had to buy the kid a pile of new underwear because I refused to wash the offensive ones. BARF.

    Sorry about your slippers :(

    By Blogger Jamie, at 1/05/2007 2:24 PM  

  • i was so scared to click on the "fudge nuggets" hyperlink. Not knowing if i was going to see actual photos of fudge nuggets.
    When me and the guys get together we at times have poop stories and laugh endlessly at them. I hope you can do that very soon as something will stick (no pun intended) and this will all be a distant memory.
    pfft Chris.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1/07/2007 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home