Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, October 01, 2007

Twelve

Yesterday was our 12th wedding anniversary.

We celebrated baby-style by doing nothing more than sleeping and eating in our hotel room with an ocean view. And we watched tons of TV in addition to me reading loads of magazines.

And we had conversations that included dialogue like this:

Jeff:
Ew. Did you fart?
Me: No, but I just burped up some salt and vinegar potato chips.
Jeff: Thank you. Thank you for sharing that with me.
Me (sniffing the air): Oh wait, I don't think that was me, hon. I think it's the low tide.

I believe we left the room twice. Actually, Jeff left three times...the third being the time he played hunter/gatherer and brought in a pizza.

It was definitely not as eventful as our stay in Martha's Vineyard last year.

But it was very relaxing and hit the spot nicely.

2 Comments:

  • Happy Anniversary. Sorry its a bit late! Your conversations with your "George" are pretty similar to my the conversations with my George.

    By Blogger Jenn, at 10/02/2007 6:42 AM  

  • Happy belated anniversary (almost typed "bleated instead of belated .... nothing like sheep talk). Anyhow, similar conversations take place here as well. But, it usually is a fart - not low tide.

    :) Glad you two got to get away for a couple of days.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 10/02/2007 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home