8 Is Enough
8 Things I’m Passionate About.
1. My family.
2. Diabetes (cure and improved care).
3. Eddie Vedder.
4. Irreverent writers/comics.
8. A world without blemishes and swear words.
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die.
1. Grow old.
2. Witness Brendon being cured.
3. Taste absinthe.
4. Travel through Spain, Italy, Morroco.
5. Lose the last 12 pounds I've got on me.
6. Not regret my mistakes.
7. Live a satisfyingly full life.
8. Hear my kids say "You're a good mom".
8 Things I Say Often.
1. Move it, you idiot (said to other drivers).
2. Why are you crying?
3. Let me drink my coffee.
5. I'm dying (when something is funny).
6. Do you have/did you do your homework?
7. C'mon, stop it.
8. Oh my God.
1. Answered Prayers by Truman Capote
2. Empire Falls by Richard Russo
3. A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle
4. The Apprentice by Jacques Pepin
5. Mrs. Bridge by Evan S. Connell
6. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
7. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
8. Music for Chameleons by Truman Capote
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over.
1. Why Do I Lie? - Luscious Jackson
2. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In A Small Town - Pearl Jam
3. Trouble - Ray Lamontagne
4. Black - Pearl Jam
5. Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin
6. Square One - Tom Petty
7. Bonnie Brae - The Twilight Singers
8. Given To Fly - Pearl Jam
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends.
1. They appreciate me for who I am.
2. They make me laugh.
3. They think I'm funny.
4. They're genuinely nice people.
5. They're supportive.
6. They don't criticize.
7. They're easy to talk to.
8. They're down to earth.