Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Meme About Me.

I saw this on Penny's blog and thought it was an interesting meme.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I got some tears the other night, but I try really hard not to cry full on because it gives me a migraine.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes. Sometimes I write neatly and others I write sloppy.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. Brendon (7), Jessica (6), Jacob (4).

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I would. I'm quick with a smile and a laugh and I like to think I make people feel at ease. If I were another person, I'd have to have a weird sense of humor to appreciate me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes. I love thrills.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruity Pebbles.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I flick them off with my feet.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, yes. Emotionally, most of the time.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Strawberry.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their teeth. If they're nasty, I can't continue to talk to a person.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My indecisiveness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My grandfather and grandmother.

18 WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing blue jeans and tan shoes.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Life cereal with milk.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I'm listening to Jessica and Jacob conspire in the kitchen.

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Indigo

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My perfume when it's on my neck. The salt air at the beach. Pizzarias.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Jeff.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gymnastics.

25. HAIR COLOR?
Blond.

26. EYE COLOR?
Blue.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

28.FAVORITE FOOD?
Sushi, a juicy salty steak, garlic mashed potatoes

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies. I'm an adrenaline junky.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
"No Country For Old Men". It's out in theaters and was done by the Coen brothers. It was strange, but awesome.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I LOVE the sun on my skin, the beach, green trees, flowers, water, eating outdoors.

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both, but I don't like spooning, so don't get carried away.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake.

35.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None at the moment, but plan to get started on "Anna Karenina".

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.


37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
The Hills.

38. FAVORITE SOUND?
Crinkling parchment paper.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles. I detest the sound of the Rolling Stones.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
France.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can hang a spoon off my nose.

6 Comments:

  • Two things. If I ever had a daughter, my first choice for a name is Indigo. Bob hates it though, so it's on to the second choice should we ever have a girl baby - Ivey.

    Also, I somehow started two scrabble games with you on facebook. So, I figure, I'll ask... Want to play? Please feed my addiction.

    The 26 yesterday. Very scary. I hate when insulin seems to be working triple time. :(

    That's all for random today.

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 11/27/2007 4:51 PM  

  • Ah, someone else who doesn't like the Rolling Stones. People seem shocked when I say I don't like them. Mick Jagger makes me nauseous.

    And, I notice people's teeth too. If you read my 7 meme you know that teeth make me nauseous also.

    I guess Mick Jagger's teeth would really get to me, huh?

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 11/27/2007 4:58 PM  

  • I've done this meme through emails. I'm not a Stones fan either - Mick is one ugly dood ... and Keith - ugh, don't get me started on that one! LOL. Actually, not a huge Beatles fan either.

    You can hang a spoon off your nose, huh? I don't know if I've ever tried to do that .... I've been inspired to try now ;-)

    Oh, and if I ever meet you - now I'll be subconcious about my teeth. Not perfect (not in the Big Book of British Smiles either) but I maybe should have had braces as a teenager lol (am I scaring you now??).

    By Blogger Jamie, at 11/27/2007 8:23 PM  

  • what's with you people and the Stones? sheesh.

    I love your answer for #6.

    By Blogger Paige, at 11/27/2007 8:51 PM  

  • Come on.

    Dead Flowers is one of the best songs ever performed. Amazing. And Paint it Black? Classic. Not to mention all the more popular stuff they did. The Stones are great. Who cares what they look like. John Lennon wasn't exactly studly gorgeous.

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 11/27/2007 10:32 PM  

  • I love the Mick Jagger bashing.

    If I were at a concert, forget about my panties, I'd toss chicken feed on the stage every time he did that rooster walk of his.

    Paint It Blech....

    Jamie,
    As long as your teeth aren't gnarly and crusty, you're fine ;) I've seen your teeth and they look great.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 11/28/2007 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home