Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, November 26, 2007

Carey Caught On Tape

Refer to #4 on Carey's meme. This is what I imagine he looked like when he tried out for Rock Star: INXS:

His solos are his trademark.



This Is Spinal Tap, a mock rockumentary, is a masterpiece.

It's hilarious how the members of the band make complete asses out of themselves while continuing to be dry and pretentious.

Get used to seeing clips of This Is Spinal Tap because I plan to post a clip everyday this week. It may or may not be accompanied by some writing that may or may not have anything to do with the clip being shown.

I saw it again over the weekend and I'm enamored, so I feel the urge to run a marathon of clips. Be forewarned.

4 Comments:

  • HAAAA! I love this movie. My favorite is when the tiny little Stonehenge is lowered onto the stage. good stuff.

    By Blogger Lea, at 11/26/2007 9:26 AM  

  • I wish!

    Nigel is my hero.

    By Blogger Carey, at 11/26/2007 10:34 AM  

  • Lea,
    Just for you, I will post the Stonehenge clip tomorrow.

    Carey,
    If you grow your hair out like Nigel's, it'll make you play just as good as he does.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 11/26/2007 12:17 PM  

  • Wow, just wow that looks like one "interesting" movie.

    I'm with you, procrastinators unite...tomorrow!
    I'm curious, why are you happy I'm not in school anymore (with a wink)? I'm horrible at reading in between the lines...

    By Blogger Jillian, at 11/26/2007 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home