Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nicole tagged me:

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post

I'm glad that Nicole erased the last rule because I'm lazy too.

My 7 random facts:

1. I got bit on my shin bone by a Chihuahua when I was six years old. I have a passionate hatred for Chihuahua's that has never cooled.

2. I double over in laughter when I see somebody dry heave or gag. I'm laughing now just thinking about it. NOTE: If you're choking, don't count on me to perform the Heimlich, I'll be too busy myself choking on laughter.

3. If it were up to me, I'd could sit in a hair salon for hours upon hours just watching other people get their hair cut. I think you could call it a fetish.

4. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.

5. When I was a kid, I used to feel sorry for the last Fruit Loop bobbing around in my cereal bowl. I'd make sure to eat them in multiples toward the end to avoid leaving a single lonely Fruit Loop.

6. Iay ancay peaksay igpay atinlay.

7. Starting at the age of 8, I smoked cigarettes for an entire year...but I never inhaled.

I tag: Jamie, Vivian, Penny, Naomi, Sara, Paige, Lea

9 Comments:

  • ahahah, I tagged Vivian and Naomi, too. Oh well.

    Too funny about the cherry. That's talent! I felt the same way about fruit loops. I always thought it was b/c I am a twin and didn't want anything to be lonely. Funny! Now I know we've GOTTA MEET someday! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/20/2007 9:51 AM  

  • yikes! I never been tagged before :)
    I;m glad you didn't inhale those cigarettes.

    By Blogger Lea, at 11/20/2007 10:46 AM  

  • When I was little, the family a few doors down from us had a pack of killer chihuahuas. Okay, not killer, but biters. I think there were a dozen of them. Or maybe just 3-4. I don't know.

    By Blogger If not a mother..., at 11/20/2007 11:16 AM  

  • LMFAO @ pack of killer chihuahuas. If they leaped at someone's jugular I'll bet they could bleed the person to death.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 11/20/2007 11:19 AM  

  • Now I have to use my brain.

    Not sure if there are seven interesting things about me I could post ... or seven things I want to admit to at the very least ;-)

    Your chihuahua story did give me an idea though ..., oh, and glad you didn't inhale either.

    I think I've done one of these things before, come to think of it, but I can't remember what I wrote. There may be some repitition lol ....

    By Blogger Jamie, at 11/20/2007 11:28 AM  

  • does #1 translate to a hate of taco bell?

    it took me a minute to figure out #6, that made my day.

    btw, did you get my e-mail? :)

    By Blogger Albert, at 11/20/2007 12:49 PM  

  • I'm with you on the cherry stem thing. I can do it, too. And Chris thinks it's a hot talent. ;)

    Great facts, Frenchie.

    By Blogger Kerri., at 11/20/2007 4:14 PM  

  • The hair salon thing....well i can sit in a hair salon too for hours...but i usually pick up the hair and tie them in knots in my mouth.
    Almost the same.

    By Blogger Chris, at 11/20/2007 10:39 PM  

  • Hmmm... when I was a kid, an old guy living in my neighborhood had a chihuahua.

    Whenever he took the thing for a walk, it would nip at the feet of passersby.

    I hated that damn dog.

    By Blogger Sandra Miller, at 11/21/2007 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home