Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Moral of the Story

Never stop exercising because when you start up again, it's a bitch to get back in shape.

I'm so sorry I stopped the elliptical. Now I'm back to square one as far as my conditioning goes.

I did 1/2 hour last night and was huffing and puffing, but I stuck with it. I'm hoping that I'll bounce back faster. But, from now on, I'm making it a rule that if I lose my motivation to exercise, that I'll at least keep with it a couple of times a week instead of quitting cold turkey.

3 Comments:

  • I know it's a bear to get started again but you've lost weight so it should be easier this time... right?

    If your muscles are sore maybe you could alternate with some plain walking (or swimming ;-) as I know its raining a ton up there). I know alternating exercises really helps me keep going and gives some of my muscles time to recuperate.

    Good luck, you're off to a great start!

    By Blogger Keith, at 5/17/2006 12:22 PM  

  • Good for you for getting back at it!

    I went a week without going on the elliptical, then it about killed me to do 20 minutes on it - have to work myself back up as a result. It certainly doesn't pay to take a break, huh? LOL.

    Good luck!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 5/17/2006 12:43 PM  

  • You'll be back in a groove before you know it. :)

    By Blogger Johnboy, at 5/18/2006 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home