Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

100 Days

This weather we're having is dismal. It feels like I'm in the middle of winter again which is not good for my mood. No sun=bad mood. The cold and rain makes me want to curl up and sleep all day.

So the only other way I can think of perking myself up is to get back in the saddle and exercise on a daily basis. I've dabbled here and there, but not routinely.

I quit the elliptical because I thought I was on my way to bike riding. I was anticipating nothing but nice weather on its way, but no luck.

I'll start doing the elliptical again working toward doing it on a daily basis for at least 30 minutes. I'll add weights for toning as well. Something light, not too much.

Tonight is day 1.

7 Comments:

  • Allright Shannon, way to go. I'm cheering for you!

    By Blogger Keith, at 5/16/2006 5:28 PM  

  • Thanks!

    I'll update tomorrow :)

    By Blogger Shannon, at 5/16/2006 6:13 PM  

  • Are you kidding me?......................................................................................................Oh, you're NOT kidding? OK, well then I'm cheering for you too! I'll be back to check in on you. :)

    By Blogger Johnboy, at 5/17/2006 5:43 AM  

  • No I'm not kidding, LOL.

    Last night I did the elliptical for 1/2 and hour and I am out of shape!!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 5/17/2006 7:53 AM  

  • Good Luck, maybe I should join you, Half an hour promise per day!
    Want a partner?

    By Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques, at 5/17/2006 3:38 PM  

  • Corey, I'd love a partner :) You're on!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 5/18/2006 8:00 AM  

  • mercy is my name; i had suffered Diabetes for several years ago. My sugar level was as high as anything you can think about. i looked for how to get rid of this diabetes for a long period of time, but could not found any solution. Though i have always believed on herbal medicine, but was never chanced to look for any because of my work. But not too long i saw some good news on the internet on how a herbal doctor cured so many persons of various diseases, and viruses. So i also decided to contact the doctor those people talked about he is by the name Doctor Aba. I emailed him, and i explained my problem to him, he said he has the cure for diabetes and i decided to give him a try because there is no harm in trying. So i started the process, and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me here in my country, so i began to use it, and behold it worked for me like a magic. I am happy to say today i am diabetes free, and my sugar level is back to normalcy. Please if you also have same, and or similar problem please rush to contact Doctor Aba before it becomes too late for you. His email is dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com you can whats App his number on +2348107155060

    By Blogger maria susan, at 10/16/2016 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home