Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Meme Time...Because I'm Bored

Accent: Apparently I have a New Jersey accent according to a Canadian in Toronto who couldn't get enough of hearing me talk, and several other people I know...but I don't hear it.

Booze: Kahlua in my hot chocolate during the winter...cranberry & vodka...beer

Chore I Hate: Cleaing toilets used by little boys.

Dog or Cat: Dog.

Essential Electronics: Computer...radio.

Favorite Perfume: Magie Noir by Lancome. I've worn it practically everyday since I was 15.

Gold or Silver: Silver.

Hometown: Ogdensburg, NJ

Insomnia: Not lately, but typically I fall asleep too early and then I'm up at midnight until 4 in the morning.

Job Title: Domestic Engineer-(Goddess)

Kids: 3 (4 if you include diabetes)

Living arrangements: I own a home with my husband and we live with 3 kids and a dog.

Most admirable traits: I can keep a secret...I keep a household together without going crazy (most of the time)

Number of sexual partners: Ahem...more than 1

Overnight hospital stays: Appendicitis when I was 5 yrs old...3 c-sections

Phobias: None

Quote: “Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing” -Phyllis Diller

Religion: None

Siblings: One brother...1 step-sister...1 step-brother

Time I wake up: Anywhere from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. depending on when the kids wake me.

Unusual talent or skill: I can trick people into thinking a real bird is whistling Yankee Doodle (this talent was discovered by accident).

Vegetables I love: Spinach...carrots.

Worst habit: I bite my cuticles...procrastination

X-rays: Broken collar bone...injured hand...cavities

Yummy foods I make: Rosemary roast chicken...cheesecake...Korean beef and rice.

Zodiac sign: Aquarius

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home