Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Sweet Meme

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.” The first five commenters will be the participants.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the answers to the questions Art-Sweet asked me:

1. What five things do you want to accomplish in the next five years?
a. Go back to work fulltime hopefully having a career involving writing.
b. Get my basement cleaned out (it might just take 5 years to do it!!)
c. Travel to France all by myself to visit my friend.
d. To have certain decisions made and agreed upon.
e. To simply have a fullfilling life.


2. Does Brendon's diabetes make it hard to give your other kids enough attention?
The pump allows me to manage his diabetes quickly and conveniently so that
there is minimum time taken to manage his diabetes. Jacob likes to collect the
blood on the strip when I test Brendon. Jessica enjoys having a juice with
Brendon when he's low. So basically, they are included in his management. The
only time significant time is devoted to Brendon is during that rare time when
he has a stomach flu and we have to tend to him constantly. At that time,
either Jeff or I deal with Jessica and Jacob while the other tends to Brendon.


3. Into what areas of your life is your blog not allowed to go?
My marriage.

4. Who in your Real Life knows about and reads your blog? Why them?
My parents know about it so that they can keep up with what is going on with
Brendon's diabetes. It's easier than calling them. I've told various friends
and acquaintances who have a child with diabetes.


5. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home