Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, March 07, 2008

Maybe It's Because I'm Working On 3 Hours Of Sleep Today....

I received an email from Hillary's campaign chairman.

It essentially says:

Barack called Hillary a monster. Send her $5.

I found it to be hillarious and laughed my ass off for a few seconds. I felt the need to share that. Don't mind me.





Do me a favor Hillary or Barack.....

If one of yous guys gets elected, do what you can to push stem cell research to its full potential. I was up until 3:30 a.m. last night dealing with my son who has diabetes and was a 49 at midnight. It's not his favorite thing to be woken up to eat nearly an entire meal to get his blood sugars back up and then have to wake up for school and do well with his studies during the day. And it's no fun for me to stay up that late and having to wake up 3 hours later to get everyone ready for school and continue on with the day.

We really need a cure. Thanks. Much appreciated in advance.

5 Comments:

  • I just got that email too. The point was more that he called her a monster and that's not the way to have a campaign of hope. It's dumb though because if think about it, people who are receiving the emails probably don't want to vote for Obama anyway. I love the way the candidates attempt to raise money by whining. Surprisingly at first glance, neither candidate has much to offer on their websites about stem cell research. I know they are both for expansion of funding etc. It's obvious that this election and the next 4 years will not be focused on something as important as stem cell research.

    Here's to a rest filled weekend without any midnight lows!

    By Blogger Jillian, at 3/07/2008 1:31 PM  

  • Shannon -
    Your a great mom!
    We have to get one of those winers in the White House so we can push Stem Cell research, I want some regenerated islets!!
    k2

    By Blogger k2, at 3/07/2008 4:25 PM  

  • I think you should send this post via email BACK to those candidates.

    That picture of Hillary made me burst out laughing .... it just struck me as funny for some reason. Definitely not her good side ....

    Sorry you didn't get any sleep last night :( Here's to a good blood sugar weekend for everyone *cheers*.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 3/07/2008 4:57 PM  

  • Sorry about Brendon's sucky low. We had some 44 action over the weekend as well. Yeah, a cure would be pretty cool.

    By Blogger Carey, at 3/10/2008 9:55 AM  

  • Nice posting about stem cell therapy . for more information visit us stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis india.

    By Blogger Syed Mehdi, at 7/11/2014 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home