Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, March 03, 2008

Kicking A$$ Now. Taking Names Later.

I'm feeling good. Daylight has been a bit longer. In fact, Daylight Savings starts next week!! I'm having dinner with a very good friend of mine on Friday, and I'm not sick anymore!

I had the worst cold in years that lasted a couple of weeks and I didn't realize how off track it got me. It majorly kicked my sorry ass.

My mood was in the doldrums, I hadn't exercised AT ALL, and Winter was getting the best of me with the endless inches of snow falling every chance it got.

So now, I'm getting back on track.

My Weight Watchers results have been passable, but I was losing under the 1 pound mark for the past couple of weeks which puts me behind on my fat eviction deadline.

I want to get rid of the fat once and for all, and I want to be beach ready for the Summer, so it's time to get back on the elliptical, start a new weight lifting routine and kick ass, beyotch!

6 Comments:

  • yeah! kick ass girl. I had that crappy cold and missed so much gym time. I gained 2 lbs. and just want it gone.
    I hate the elliptical...my legs hurt so badly on that thing.

    By Blogger Lea, at 3/03/2008 11:41 AM  

  • We're really enjoying our elliptical, but there's nothing like a 60 DEGREE DAY (woo hoo!) to inspire me to exercise! Maybe now that Dominic has stopped vomiting he'll run around outside with me? :)

    By Blogger Naomi, at 3/03/2008 2:27 PM  

  • Lea,
    The elliptical is the only thing that doesn't hurt my knees. I am old and rickety....but never crotchety!

    Naomi,
    Me so jealous of 60 degrees. Run Dominic into the ground like I do my kids when I want to mellow them out! LOL.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 3/03/2008 2:31 PM  

  • You Go Girl!

    By Blogger C.L.W., at 3/03/2008 4:42 PM  

  • Yay! You're not sick anymore! These colds have been awful this year, haven't they?

    By Blogger Donna, at 3/03/2008 7:38 PM  

  • This has been a long, cold winter. I'm in the midst of winter blues, but the mild weather this week is helping.
    I've got to exercise too!
    Good for you!

    By Blogger Life As I Know It, at 3/04/2008 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home