Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Cast My Vote

No, I did not vote for Oprah as Jessica had suggested.

And I did not vote for Pip and Squeak as Jacob claimed to have done.

There were police directing traffic for voters, and ambulances abound. Long lines of cars from the school out onto side streets everywhere. It was kind of crazy outside. I was expecting to be in line for a long time waiting to vote. But, once I got inside, it took all of 2 minutes to get my ballot, vote, and leave the building. I don't know why they had cops leading a crazy trail to the school. I thought they caused more problems more than anything.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like the cops were there for show - you know, to look like they were important in the whole voting concept LOL. Or it was a dull day in NH ... either way.

    I think you're gonna see some crazy stuff in your country this year. George Dubya has done one thing - stirred the U.S. citizens to get out and vote (for serious change) heh heh.

    Gotta love politics, huh?

    By Blogger Jamie, at 1/09/2008 10:43 AM  

  • Cops were probably hype for the media. Give them something to film and show on TV.

    Oh, yes, change is serious. Like we want to stay the course Bush put us on. It's like the politicians have come up with a novel idea of changing the way things are going. No duh!

    The campaigning is going to be aggressive for sure.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 1/09/2008 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home