Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Images Meme

I got this from Amylia's blog. It was easy and FUN to do! Plus I haven't got much in writing material anyway, so, this was a DELIGHT to post!! :)

No, I'm not on meds btw if you're wondering why I'm so whimsical with my writing...in case you were thinking that. I have a bad case of PMS this week, so I have to act like I'm in a good mood otherwise I'll be writing a country song about how my husband left me, took the kids and the dog and left me with a crop to till and sow.

1. Age at my next birthday:



2. A place I'd like to travel to:



3. A Favorite Place:



4. A Favorite Thing:



5. A Favorite Food:



6. A Favorite Color:



7. A Favorite Flower:



8. The City You Live In:



9. Name of a Past Pet:



10. A Nickname You've Had:



11. College Major:



12. First Job:



13. A Hope for 2008:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home