Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pardon My French

There is a hint in that title that I'll post about next week...just so you know ;)

Anywho, on Saturday, I woke up to two emails sent to me from a commenter who saw the YouTube videos I took of Jacob singing Ba Ba Blacksheep with his guitar with our dog laying contentedly next to him.

I really wish I kept them to cut and paste here, but I was so fuming mad I was seeing red and deleted them. It took all I could muster to not comment back on the fucker's site. He was so rude and nasty. I made the videos private and blocked the guy so that no one has access anymore.

To tell you the truth though, it's kind of funny, now that I'm writing about it.

The first comment said something to the effect of:

You're so stupid for airing this video. And your poor dog is stuck there and obviously doesn't want to listen to your kid sing like shit. The little brat can't sing and the fucking guitar is out of tune. Why the fuck did you video tape this? It's fucking horrible.

The second comment said this...verbatim:

U moron.


I was thinking, fuuuuck yooouuu, Singapore man (he was supposedly from Singapore). Who asked for you opinion? Besides that, my dog was happy to be there. She would've got up and walked away if she thought it was so terrible! And of course he's terrible! He was three years old! The charm of the video is that he sang it so terribly!

What a fine "good morning" that was!

10 Comments:

  • one of the things I dislike about youtube is how nasty the comments get. it's really disheartening. i can't believe some jerk posted that. i'm sure it was pretty darn cute. i mean, really, berating a 3 year old for singing and strumming guitar badly?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10/29/2007 8:03 AM  

  • ARRGG!!! Some people on youtube just have no life at all. We've been hit with nasties too, so I know how you feel. Chin up. And your french is pardoned.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10/29/2007 9:44 AM  

  • A**hole. That is all I have to say.

    I would like to find him and hang him up by his smart a** Singaporian mouth.

    A**hole. Worth saying again.

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 10/29/2007 11:01 AM  

  • Jeez, people can be such assholes. They did that to me when I posted a video of Noah playing his violin (after his first ever week of lessons)but I left the comments up so these people can continue to look ridiculous for picking on a child.
    Tell Jacob I think he ROCKS!!! :)

    By Blogger Lea, at 10/29/2007 11:27 AM  

  • There are a lot of shit heads out there that get their kicks by doing stupid stuff like that. The dood was obviously an absolute idiot for not recognizing the video for what it's worth. That's the thing with youtube though - people just go on there to be nasty.

    I thought it was cute :) (Just so you know!)

    By Blogger Jamie, at 10/29/2007 11:31 AM  

  • You should have copied and pasted them, along with his email address. Then we could have comment-bombed him.

    This is why I use Photobucket instead of YouTube. I can keep it private.

    By Blogger Major Bedhead, at 10/29/2007 4:26 PM  

  • oh crap I just posted my new puppy playing tag on youtube. Maybe I should go to photobucket. Maybe I will go privite and do Photobuckets Also. People are Mean!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/29/2007 7:38 PM  

  • the fact that total strangers feel driven to send so much drivel out is one thing that I despise about the internet. have you ever read those posts that dooce puts up with some of her hate mail? it's sickening. sorry you got dumped on.

    By Blogger Paige, at 10/29/2007 8:32 PM  

  • You should check out Vimeo. Vimeo allows you to privatize your videos so that only your friends and family can see it. Just thought you'd like to check that out.

    By Blogger Allison, at 10/30/2007 12:36 PM  

  • Actually, you can set the videos to be private on Youtube also which is what I did. I'll have to check out Vimeo though.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 10/30/2007 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home