Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Grasshopper

I'm a big sister and I used to take advantage of my little brother's youthful ignorance. If he had a dime, I'd trade him a nickel for it by convincing him that "nickels are worth more because they're bigger". I made it a hobby of mine to scam my little brother whenever I had the opportunity.

So I observed with Dian Fossey-like interest the Big Brother Scam Brendon was trying to play out on his little sister:

Brendon didn't feel like putting his breakfast dish in the sink, so he convinced Jessica to do it for him if he paid her 55 cents. She willingly obliged. In order to gain back what he paid out, Brendon suggested that she should give him something to do and pay him 55 cents to do it.

"No way", said Jessica, "I'm not giving you any money." With that, Jessica turned on her heels and walked away leaving Brendon stupefied in her wake.

"That's so not fair", Brendon said with indignation.


Ah, you have much to learn Grasshopper.

3 Comments:

  • That is too funny! LOL. She has got what it takes to be the head of the company!

    Poor Brendon ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2007 6:15 PM  

  • she's a smart one, isn't she? ;)

    By Blogger If not a mother..., at 6/27/2007 10:50 PM  

  • Corey,

    That's what Jeff and I say!!

    Rachel,
    It totally reminds me of Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner. He's such a predator it isn't funny and she always manages to get out alive.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 6/28/2007 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home