Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Is This Cop For Real?

Jeff is home from work for lunch now. A cop just came to the door and Jeff stepped out to talk to him.

After Jeff comes back inside I asked why the cop was here, so he tells me about how on the way home he was driving, saw a cop, looked at his speedometer, and realized he was speeding.

He sees the car lights go on and he gets pulled over.

The cop asked Jeff where he was on his way to and he said he was going home. The cop says he clocked him doing 59 in a 40 mph speed zone and gives him a ticket.

He apparently had a change of heart after Jeff drove off because the cop realized that the speed limit was in fact 45 mph instead of 40 and decided to come to the house to take the ticket back!

Can you believe the awesomeness of that???!!!!

Jeff said the cop told him about the speed zone mistake and that he didn't think it was worth giving him a ticket for going 14 miles over the speed limit. He thought Jeff looked like a nice family man and didn't deserve to get a ticket for that.

OMFG. Jeff ALWAYS gets off the hook with the law...he's untouchable.

7 Comments:

  • AWESOME. I have I fought the law in my head now. LOL.

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 6/20/2007 3:28 PM  

  • LOL!! That is great!

    For the his next big celebration you should hire some male stripper in a cop uniform...

    LOL!!

    By Blogger Scott K. Johnson, at 6/20/2007 3:34 PM  

  • ROFLMAO!

    My God! That man has a horseshoe up his arse! If that had been me, I would have had that ticket stick plus an extra ticket for dressing ugly on top of it .... YEESH!

    Heh heh. Good one for him!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 6/20/2007 5:41 PM  

  • Good for him.....me..not so lucky today:
    I was arrested for scalping low numbers at the deli.
    Dont laugh..i got $23.00 for a number 3.

    By Blogger Chris, at 6/20/2007 8:45 PM  

  • And he didn't have to flash cleavage or plead his period as an excuse! That's incredible.

    By Blogger Major Bedhead, at 6/21/2007 1:17 AM  

  • Yahoo, good things do happen! Lucky guy! That is a fun story!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2007 4:13 AM  

  • That's wonderful. See there are good cops out there.

    If I ever get stopped (maybe 4 times in my driving life so far) I'm always pleasant and polite. I figure there's no point in giving them a hard time. In 2 of those cases, I've ended up without a ticket - and that wasn't even why I was being nice.

    Good story.

    By Blogger Bernard, at 6/21/2007 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home