Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, June 08, 2007

I Was Walking Down Penny Lane, And What Did I See?

A meme!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I look tired.

2. How much cash do you have on you? $38.

3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Core.

4. Favorite planet? Saturn. It's so pretty with the rings around it.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Jeff.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I don't have a favorite.

7. What shirt are you wearing? Blue t-shirt.

8. Do you label yourself? Yes, generic.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: I'm barefoot. I'm a housewife for goodness sake.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright.

11. Why is there always a missing question? Does it really matter in the scheme of things?

12. What does your watch look like? White face, gold trim, black leather band, Roman numerals.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Something to the effect of 'Let's make plans for another day for that bike ride, I'm going to a garden show with my neighbor. I think it's going to rain.'

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? A few states away.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Awesome.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Jeff

18. Last furry thing you touched? My hair...on my head!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? 2...all legal.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Zero.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 18

22. Your worst enemy? Self doubt.

23. What is your current desktop picture? Nada.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "No, you check Brendon. I always check Brendon."

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? Fly for sure. You can earn a million. To fly is a miracle and a lot more fun!

26. Do you like someone? Sure do.

27. The last song you listened to? I don't recall.

28. What time of day were you born? 6:30 AM.

29. What's your favorite number? 7

30. Where did you live in 1987? Iselin, NJ (Exit 133 off the Parkway).

31. Are you jealous of anyone? No.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of, and I highly doubt anyone would be.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I keep pressing the return change button. And then I curse the machine if I don't get my money back.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, and I hope others do too.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? The small of my back.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Gaelic.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes, and I already have.

39. Are you touchy-feely? Yes, but no PDA.

40. What's your life motto? "Life is a wonderful roller coaster."

41. Name three things you have on you at all times: Wedding ring, clothes, a child.

42. What's your favorite town/city? New York City.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? I don't recall.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? In the olden days.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? No.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I haven't heard a single thing. I move on and have no interest in looking back.

47. How far back do you know your ancestry? My great, great, great, great grandparents. We're Irish....we're compelled to know who we came from.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I wore a black dress with a halter top to a black tie wedding.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes, my right leg.

50. Have you ever been burned by love? Every time.

51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? I have a fondness, but no crushes.

52. Where would you like to live? I like the town I'm in now.

5 Comments:

  • Ha, Penny Lane. That's what my husband has called me ever since we met.

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 6/08/2007 9:42 AM  

  • Come on - I KNOW you have a crush on me ....

    LMAO!!!!!!

    I need to get a life...

    I'm off to the fair with my kids now. Look out ferris wheel - here I come ... (I'm very dare-devilish if you can't already tell ...) LOL.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 6/08/2007 2:07 PM  

  • Penny, I recall you saying that once....that's what made me think of it :)

    Jamie,

    You're right, and I can't get enough of your blogging! LOL.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 6/08/2007 2:13 PM  

  • Shannon, when you and Kerri both learn Gaelic, may I listen in on a conversation?

    By Blogger Johnboy, at 6/10/2007 7:52 AM  

  • When you come to France you will have two things wedding ring and clothes...no kids. Won't that be strange and fun all at once!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/11/2007 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home