Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Jacob!



My little baby boy is 4 years old today. Wow. I can't believe it's been this long. He shares 4 year milestones with other events, but today I'll make sure is all his own.

Jacob was never really a baby. From the day he was born, he was trying to scoot away to either chase after his big brother and sister, or away from them.

He never liked to sit comfy and cozy in his bouncy seat the way his siblings did. He was always trying to squirm and twist his way out!

The boy certainly kept me on my toes for sure.

He has distinct interests and a personality that I can totally see being carried through into adulthood. He's a punk, he's mischievous, he's curious to a fault, he's cuddly, and lovable, and cute as hell. He loves to rest his head on my shoulder and pat my back with his tiny hand when I carry him up to bed. He gets insulted when his big brother and sister won't let him play with them and their friends. He's clever and brilliant....a scary combination when you think of the first two descriptions.

He loves to cook and knows how to make his own breakfast and lunch. He says he wants to be a diver when he grows up so that he can swim with the sharks.

He's my little baby boy who's growing up......

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home