Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, April 06, 2007

Kerri's Questions

I knew I could count on Kerri to ask me some whackadoo and fun questions. And away-ay we go!

1. You find out that your son does indeed have Super Powers. What are his powers and how does he use them?


That's easy. You see, the clutter he spreads around the house has no power over him until it is time for him to clean it up. Then, somehow, the clutter acquires Kryptonite like powers rendering him weak and tired. He staggers around the room and falls to the floor barely able to keep his eyes open (I'm not kidding about this....it's all true). He becomes convinced that his blood sugar is high and/or low and insists on being checked. No matter what his number is, he insists that he must rest (even if it's a good number). DAMN THAT CLUTTER AND HOW IT GETS THE BEST OF SUPERMAN!

So his superpower would be to overcome the deathly weakening of clutter and pick it up with lightening fast speed....as fast as it took for him to spread it in the first place.

2. An alien lands in your backyard, comes to your screen door, and asks that you take him to your leader. Who do you take him to?


Being the prankster I am, I'd take him to see Bush (our President, not the rock group) just so I could laugh at the head scratching the alien would do, but upon further reflection I'm afraid Bush would somehow convince the alien to take over the world with him. Soooo, I'd take the alien to see Bono....lead singer of U2. Between the Joshua Tree and his humanitarian work, Bono is the leader of the world!

3. If you could travel to any destination in the world, where would you want to go and what would you do?

I'd go to Australia, visit Kate and Demarco, throw a boomerang, blow a digerydoo (sp?), see all of the major sites.
4. You're trapped between a rock and a hard place - literally. How do you get out?

Depending on how much of me is trapped, I'd suck in my gut and squeeze out of that trap. Or, if it was just a finger or toe, I'm afraid I'd resort to chewing through it.

5. The ol' hot air balloon bit: What do you want to fly over?


I'd love to fly over Tuscany with its field of poppies and sunflowers.

3 Comments:

  • You two are quite the duo. Those were great questions and awesome answers. How ironic is it that my son had the same weakness as Superman and reacted the same way? Somehow he is building an immunity to it though and gets stronger as time marches on, so maybe there is hope. =)

    By Blogger Vivian, at 4/06/2007 9:27 AM  

  • LMAO, that clutter is one powerful nemesis :) I know one day our children will overcome.....

    By Blogger Shannon, at 4/06/2007 9:31 AM  

  • We can ask you questions?
    Oh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/07/2007 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home