Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Fever....

So many bloggers are taking a break from posting. It's sad, but I know it's necessary. Being cooped up all winter allows us to self indulge (I don't mean self indulge in a selfish way) in what we're feeling and going through and it gets to be claustrophobic.

Unless I have something I need to pour out here, I should probably make time doing other things like:

Figuring out what profession I want to do for when it's time for me to return to work. I should figure it out now in case I have to return to school.

Get more involved with diabetes issues and help out by volunteering or advocating (maybe I can find a paying job as a result).

Get the kids out and about....try to find fun, but free stuff to do!

Hunt down freelance writing work.

Ramp up my triathlon training.


Being that checking blogs is too enticing for me to give up, I will be checking in with ya'll.

7 Comments:

  • Have a good break! I will be awaiting your return.

    By Blogger George, at 3/12/2007 2:19 PM  

  • What is this outside that you speak of?

    You're thinking of going back to school? That'd be great. I'd love to do that, too. No monies for it, though.

    By Blogger Major Bedhead, at 3/12/2007 3:52 PM  

  • Thanks George :)

    Julia,
    I just heard about this outside thing. It just came out and I can't wait to try it ;D

    I don't have money for it either, so loans will need to be taken out. What's one more line of debt under our belt?

    By Blogger Shannon, at 3/12/2007 4:30 PM  

  • I know exactly what you mean. With the writing gig, I have to pour all the diabetes-talk into one spot, pretty much. Not to mention that work has been a witch with a capital B. Somehow I'm posting whatever comes to mind, though, even if it isn't d-related or cat-related.

    By Blogger If not a mother..., at 3/12/2007 10:52 PM  

  • I think I figured out that I can blog in the mornings if I get up a bit early!! Lol.. I am addicted I tell ya!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 3/14/2007 7:59 AM  

  • Enjoy the moment!
    Oh my you must be in such good shape if you are thinking of a tri... I better start doing something to keep up with you! Or when you arrive in France i'll be in the dust!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/15/2007 10:39 AM  

  • Aw darnit! When are ya coming back??!!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 3/20/2007 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home