Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

7 Minutes in Heaven (remember that game?)

Barry (Bettercell) kindly tagged me for this meme. So here goes nothing....

THE SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1. Travel through Australia
2. Witness my children grow into productive, successful, happy, healthy adults
3. Quit biting my cuticles for good
4. Publish a novel
5. Write my own obituary
6. To look back and have no regrets
7. To see Brendon cured of diabetes

SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO

1. Carry a tune
2. Tolerate adults hurting children in any way, shape, or form
3. Ride a unicycle
4. Wink one eye
5. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up
6. Wax my own legs
7. Have a conversation with my kids without laughing at something they say

SEVEN THINGS THAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE

1. An easy smile
2. Blue eyes
3. Laugh lines
4. Jeans
5. A bit of scruff on the face
6. Tussled hair
7. Having eyes only for me

SEVEN THINGS I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO SAY

1. Oh my God!
2. Give me a fucking break
3. Grrrrrrr
4. You crack me up
5. Dear God in heaven what the fuck did I get myself into?
6. Bren, did I dose you?
7. What's up?

SEVEN BOOKS I'VE READ AND RECOMMEND TO OTHERS

1. A Year of Magical Thinking
2. The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter
3. East of Eden
4. Watership Down
5. Anything by Judy Blume
6. With the Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa by E.B. Sledge (that book rocked my world)
7. Helter Skelter

SEVEN FAVORITE MOVIES

1. Breakfast Club
2. Good Will Hunting
3. Jerry McGuire
4. Grease
5. The Outsiders
6. Legends of the Fall
7. The Godfather

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home