Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, February 16, 2007

Nothing Annoys Me More....

than the Dutch Oven my dog pulls on me. She likes to sleep under the desk while I'm on the computer (the dog NEVER leaves my side...my own personal Old Yeller...except she's a German Shepard) and let's loose the stinkiest friggin farts that seep out from under the desk.

So while I'm reading Popsugar, Waiterrant, or the OC blogs, my olfactory system is being assaulted...silent-but-deadly style.

Do I leave the desk until the it dissipates...hell no. That, my friends, is how goddamn lazy I feel today.

8 Comments:

  • Lazy?

    I don't think so.

    For, despite such an overwhelming assault, you're staying on task.

    I'd say "determined" is a better word for it. :-)

    By Blogger Sandra Miller, at 2/16/2007 12:21 PM  

  • Very annoying, smelly doggy farts, that is.

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 2/16/2007 5:47 PM  

  • HA HA HA

    Dutch oven

    HAAAAAAAA

    By Blogger If not a mother..., at 2/16/2007 9:50 PM  

  • I think it is called love.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2007 9:29 AM  

  • You, my friend, are just a very dedicated blog reader!! You just love us so much that even dog farts can't keep you away!

    Now THAT, my friend, is LOVE!

    hee hee .... aren't dog farts just the worst smelling assaults on the planet??

    By Blogger Jamie, at 2/18/2007 5:50 PM  

  • holy shit shannon your freaking hillarious. i got so many visuals from that post. some good and most bad and stinky.

    By Blogger Chris, at 2/18/2007 11:47 PM  

  • Light a match = instant relief from any noxious odor.
    I'd love to have a doggie sitting on my feet again...

    By Blogger Parisbreakfasts, at 2/20/2007 9:27 AM  

  • Your dog and my cat would be well matched.

    My cat insists on laying in front of my keyboard - preferably resting her head on one of my arms/hands. Unfortunately this means I'm right in the danger zone. And, she can be quite deadly at times... peeeuuuwww!

    By Blogger caramaena, at 3/09/2007 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home