Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I Am Screwed

Special Update: Jeff and I went to the gym he belongs to as I now belong to it too and he wanted to give me the grand tour. We go into our respective male and female locker rooms. Jeff came out and reported to me that the naked man with the towel around his neck was in there....sitting his bare ass on a bench....reading a newspaper. Soon after, Jeff returned to the locker room to stash my iPod in his locker. He came out and reported that naked man was shaving and Jeff saw a wet ass print on the bench.

Now, the reason why I'm screwed is because we took a day trip up to where that sprint triathlon will be held (remember the one I mentioned I registered for way back when?). We scouted the routes for the three events and we were appalled at all the hills we'll have to climb when we bike and run. Thank GAWD at least the lake is flat so the swim won't be so bad.

But dear lord am I scared to death of those grueling hills. Oh my.

I'm going to have to really ramp up my training and run and bike further than I'll have to come race day.

I'm feeling a little queasy right now :(

7 Comments:

  • I'm rootin' for you Shannon! I KNOW you can do this :)

    As for the ass print on the bench .... eewwwwwwwww!!!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 4/02/2007 4:54 PM  

  • I'm with Jamie.. you can do it!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 4/03/2007 7:03 AM  

  • YOU can doooo it... Said in that wacky guy from the Gazelle trainer voice...

    I love the naked man stories. They make me giggle.

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 4/03/2007 7:30 PM  

  • Hey! Good luck...im sure u'll do GREAT! i agree with everyone else, YOU CAN DO IT!

    ohh yeah and that naked man story is a little weird but funny haha.

    By Blogger Jenna, at 4/03/2007 10:20 PM  

  • Thanks for coming to the point in your post. I was hoping all during the first part that your being screwed had nothing to do with the naked man in the locker room.

    Good luck with the training. You can do it!!

    By Blogger Johnboy, at 4/04/2007 7:55 AM  

  • You can totally do this!!!

    (Unless you're the naked ass-print guy. Then you should do some online clothes shopping, instead.)

    By Blogger Kerri., at 4/04/2007 5:22 PM  

  • gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
    You can do it
    gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
    You can do it
    gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
    You can do it
    gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
    You can do it
    gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
    You can do it
    Cheering you onward!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/07/2007 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home