Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Thursday, March 22, 2007

You're Honor, I Present To You Exhibits A, B, and C

One day, I walked into my bedroom and I discovered a pile of Rice Krispies all over the sheets on my bed.

Many moons later, I was downloading pictures from my camera and found these:






Jessica took pictures of Jacob eating the evidence and the subsequent scattering of the evidence all over my sheets (that is Jake's hand in the third picture).

I also found these other pictures my two Gremlins took of each other:






It took me a while to figure out from what angle those pictures were taken (except for the third).

For some reason, all of these "surprise" pictures tickled my funny bone. I had no idea they were on the camera. And then it sort of reminded me of those videos that teenagers take of each other committing crimes and mischief. And then I got a quick shiver because I flashed forward 10 years and pictured myself downloading and discovering "surprise" pictures of my kids committing crimes and mischief....yeeck!

Stay tuned for this:

The Story of a Pioneer
dLifeTV reports on the life of Elliott Joslin
One of the leading diabetes centers in the world was started by a man
whose ideas were years ahead of their time.
WATCH THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 25TH AS dLIFE
REPORTS ON THE LIFE AND TIMES
OF ELLIOTT JOSLIN
Watch dLife this Sunday
7:00pm ET, 6:00pm CT, 4:00pm PT
Be inspired this Sunday, watch dLife
www.dLife.com

6 Comments:

  • Those pictures of Jacob eating the rice krispies is hilarious!!

    It seems like there's never a dull moment at your house, Shannon.

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 3/22/2007 1:40 PM  

  • Your kids will be famous photographers one day!

    By Blogger OhTheJoys, at 3/22/2007 2:29 PM  

  • HA HA! I love coming to your blog - I always leave it laughing my ass off Shannon.....

    LOL. Your kids crack me right up.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 3/22/2007 3:09 PM  

  • Lol.. those are great!

    Oh the joys of crawling into bed and sleeping on crumbs.. or toys.. or crayons... or all of the above all at once!!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 3/23/2007 6:54 AM  

  • Hey Shannon!
    Thank you so much for welcoming me, i got really excited to see my first comment a couple of days ago!
    Its nice to meet you, and tell Brendon i say Hi!(I am on the pump too!)
    These pictures of him and your daughter are very cute!
    I'm excited to read lots of new great blog posts to come from you as well as everyone else(that I know so far).
    Thanks again!
    Jenna

    By Blogger Jenna, at 3/25/2007 3:36 PM  

  • lol!! Great shots and so funny! A foot, a hand, rice krispies, you can almost hear the snap krackle pop!
    Hold on Shannon it is gonna be fun!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/26/2007 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home