Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, March 30, 2007

This One's For Chris

Some of you may recall this story written by Chris about the "flying squirrel".

Well, Jeff told me a couple of stories that reminded me of Chris' adventure in the men's gym locker room.

Apparently, there is a guy at the gym where Jeff goes who just LOVES to strut around the locker room wearing nothing but a towel.....around his neck.

Jeff once came into the locker room after a workout and happened to see a guy standing in the room buck naked, shaving, with his willy free and loose. I do believe Jeff did not break the horizon. Peripheral vision gave him enough info. Jeff was disgusted and very uncomfortable and wished the guy would be more discreet by lowering the towel several notches.

Today, Jeff walked into the locker room and saw the naked guy with the towel around his neck. To Jeff's horror and repulsion, he saw the man bent over with one foot planted on a bench, his hairy ass sticking out, clipping his toenails.

Now, Jeff didn't get into full detail the way Chris did in his own story, but I'm sure your imagination will do the image justice.

5 Comments:

  • I cannot stop laughing! My only attempt to join a gym ended with a very uncomfortable moment such as this. I will stick to my garage gym. My parts are the only ones there and with no mirrors, I should be safe.

    Thanks for the laugh.

    By Blogger George, at 3/30/2007 11:09 AM  

  • BARFFFFF!!!!

    I can't help but worry about the fate of my own dear husband.

    UGH.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 3/30/2007 2:20 PM  

  • Sometimes just getting a periphial is worse than just cranking your head around and looking to see exactly what is going on. But not in these cases. The less you see the better. it is mor or less damage control mode when we enter a locker roomany sorts.
    These guys have to remeber it still is a public place! Do they not have ANY shame?!
    Pet peeve of mine.
    I laughed at this btw.

    By Blogger Chris, at 3/30/2007 9:27 PM  

  • BARRRFF is right Jamie!!

    That is just not right! Lol

    By Blogger Jenn, at 3/30/2007 10:05 PM  

  • I suppose this man thinks the the locker room is a place to hang out, literally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/07/2007 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home