Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Little Interviewer

Q & A with Jessica (age 6) interviewing her mom:

Q: If you do something illegal that you didn't know was illegal do you still get arrested?

A: YES!! Just because you didn't know that what you did was against the law doesn't mean you don't get arrested.

------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why are people different than bugs?

A: Because of genetics.

Q: What genetics? Us or bugs?

A: Genetics determines what we're going to be. (I think)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Q: When dad was a nerd in high school, did he have nerd girlfriends?

A: I don't know if dad ever had girlfriends in high school.

UPDATE: Jeff informed me that he did have girlfriends in high school.

And
that they were in fact nerds ;) (I added in the last part. They had to have been nerds, I just know it.)

4 Comments:

  • Hmmm, maybe the four of us - including our two former nerds - should meet.

    By Blogger meanderings, at 7/25/2008 7:38 PM  

  • I think having a girlfriend automatically promotes you from Nerd to Geek.

    By Blogger George, at 7/25/2008 8:41 PM  

  • I'm so glad to see you back and blogging! I was worried yesterday.

    I used to buy my parents about the arrested question too when I was little.

    By Blogger Christine, at 7/25/2008 8:41 PM  

  • Hey. I've been away on vacation. Just wanted to say sorry about Brendon's sucky numbers.

    Growth spurts can really wreak havoc on blood sugars.

    I hope it all settles down soon.

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 7/26/2008 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home