Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10-4 Rubber Duck

Remember the movie Convoy? I heard the theme song on the radio tonight on the way home from Brendon's baseball game. God I loved that movie when it came out on HBO in the late 70's. Rubber Duck was so badass. He didn't bow down to the Man. Yeah! Stick it to the Bear, Rubber Duck!

I believe I'm going off the deep end.

I want to cry because I don't think I could take much more of being home with the kids. Is it September yet?

If I hear "Hey mom!" one more time, I don't know what I'll do. Maybe get a job with Gap so I can fold their jeans the Gapster way.

This is how brain my dead is...cuz I watched the whole thing and thought it was interesting. And then I read the comments people wrote about it and laughed my ass off.

I turned over a new leaf by deciding to write "laughed my ass off" instead of LMAO. Expect to see it in my upcoming posts and comments possibly on your blog!

6 Comments:

  • Is it sad that my coworkers and I love to karaoke to Convoy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/15/2008 11:00 PM  

  • Convoy rocks! As does Karaoke!!

    My mom used to say, " I am going to change my name. Just call me Sandy. I am sick of hearing MOOOOOM!!!"

    LAughing my arse off!

    By Blogger George, at 7/15/2008 11:08 PM  

  • I cannot believe there's a video for how to properly fold jeans.

    Joining you in my hatred and loathing of all things summer. I didn't think it was possible to hate summer, but alas, I do.

    By Blogger Major Bedhead, at 7/16/2008 12:39 PM  

  • I'm laughing my ass off over here (you rebel!).

    Now I know how to properly fold jeans ....

    Summer does get long when the kids are whining "I'm booooored!" Camp just isn't long enough!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 7/16/2008 3:43 PM  

  • i'm not so surprised that YouTube would have this video, my surprise is that a written publication such as the Wall Street Journal would think it was important. WTF??? the Wall Street Journal cares how my jeans are folded? what has become of this world? seriously!

    maybe the WSJ has determined the world should all be working at the Gap?

    oh and shannon.... two little words for ya... Summer School. saved me. truly saved me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2008 1:53 PM  

  • I was totally fascinated. It's sick. But then again, when I was in high school I worked in the sheets & towels area of a major department store and had to fold the friggin' towels JUST SO. Sometimes I have stress dreams about folding.

    AAAAGHGHGHGHGH!!!

    By Blogger Naomi, at 7/21/2008 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home