Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kids These Days

Jacob (eating a handful of peanuts): Hey Mom! There's peanut butter in these peanuts!

Me: No. They mash up peanuts to make peanut butter.

Jacob: NoooOO! They put peanut butter in the peanuts. That's why they taste this way.

Me (mumbled under my breath): Whatever.

___________

It's first thing in the morning:

Brendon:
Mom, I'm going down to the basement for a minute.

Me
(smelling trouble): Why do you need to go down there?

Brendon:
unintelligible.

Me:
Why do you need to go down there?

Brendon:
To loosen up my LEGS!

Me:
What? On the elliptical?

Brendon:
YES!

Me
(in my head): OMG. He's turning into a 40 year old already.......

3 Comments:

  • LOL -
    Sometimes kids are just way to cool and advanced for those of us who are kids at heart!
    k2

    By Blogger k2, at 6/29/2008 12:37 PM  

  • lol

    By Blogger George, at 6/29/2008 6:29 PM  

  • LOL. I need to do compilation of my kids' best. This morning the coffee machine beeped and my daughter looked up at me and said: "Mom, you need to change your pump!"

    By Blogger AmyT, at 6/30/2008 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home