Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OMFG...It's Good To Be Back

Firstly, thank you thank you for all of the well wishes you all sent. It meant a lot to me. One of the many reasons why I love this blog community.

I plan to post a bit tomorrow about the wild wedding weekend....with pictures...and a special video.

My dad is great and will be home by Friday. It was scary to see him doped up on heavy drugs coming out of anesthesia and trying to read the air-writing he was doing with his finger because he still had a tube down his throat (my recollection from E.R. episodes is that he was still intibated), but by the next day, he was sitting in a chair talking and looking like he always does.

My brother's wedding weekend was fun and awesome and better than I could've imagined. I had my first hangover in years...not fun...but an indication of how tasty the Cosmopolitans were.

I'll take time to download the pics and videos we took tomorrow. I just walked through the door and needed my blog fix.

8 Comments:

  • Shannon - I'm so glad your dad is doing ok.
    I'm even glad you had a hangover, means you had fun!

    By Blogger meanderings, at 6/25/2008 8:20 PM  

  • I will never forget seeing my dad still intubated and doped up. It was so incredibly scary.

    Yay for good wedding weekend, though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/25/2008 8:41 PM  

  • glad to hear your dad'd doing well!

    By Blogger Kassie, at 6/25/2008 9:00 PM  

  • Glad to hear that your dad is doing ok and that the wedding was a blast!

    I'm also glad to hear that you indulged in a Cosmo or two, you earned them!
    k2

    By Blogger k2, at 6/25/2008 9:52 PM  

  • Shannon

    Sorry to hear about your Dad (just catching up now).

    I'm glad the wedding went well. I hope your Dad's all recovered soon.

    By Blogger Bernard, at 6/25/2008 11:00 PM  

  • OMFG it's good to have you back. I'm glad that your dad is doing great and that the wedding was AWESOME. :D

    By Blogger Kerri., at 6/25/2008 11:57 PM  

  • Glad to hear your dad is doing well!!

    Welcome back and looking forward to lots of pictures!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 6/26/2008 7:11 AM  

  • Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 6/26/2008 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home