Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, May 30, 2008

WAPTLTTOTTOS

It was bad enough when Beverly Hills 90210 first came out and I had to get the damn zip code straight when I talked about the show with someone: "Hey, did you see Beverly Hills 91520...er uh...90589...whatever.

Now I come up against the initials for shows. I'll happen upon an article about a show and find initials like:

SATC
ANTM
SYTYCD
AI
TMNT

An article about TC was written by TWOP. Even the gossip websites are initialized!

I'm convinced I'm dyslexic, so referring to a show by using its initials will not work for me, LOL.

I don't think I'll ever get Law & Order SUV straight....EVER.

OMG WTF, people! Type it all out.

7 Comments:

  • OOh my favorite DSM is coming back in the fall!! I can't wait. The star used to be on SFU which was on HBO and I loved that too.

    :)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 5/30/2008 5:28 PM  

  • I must be totally out of touch b/c I didn't recognize any of those abbreviations!

    By Blogger Life As I Know It, at 5/30/2008 5:28 PM  

  • I figure OMG and WTF are the only abbreviations I'm gonna remember!

    By Blogger Sunshine, at 5/30/2008 5:39 PM  

  • The only one I was able to guess was AI. But I prefer spelling it out, too. Just using the initials gives me too much leeway in making up my own names for these shows. And most of them are not good. I'd better leave it at that. :)

    By Blogger Donna, at 5/30/2008 5:48 PM  

  • OMG, WTF ?
    LOL ;)

    k2

    By Blogger k2, at 5/30/2008 6:54 PM  

  • I have a friend who uses internet acronyms when she talks on the phone, I'm always so confused.

    By Blogger Jillian, at 5/30/2008 7:24 PM  

  • I almost got all of them, but what's TC and TWOP?

    LOL - SUV... OMG, I *just* got that now. hahahaha. I was like "What's to get" and then I was like "OMG! NFW!!"

    Too much fun we have.

    By Blogger Allison, at 5/30/2008 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home