Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, May 16, 2008

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals.

1. When Brendon was in the hospital and we were told that he'd have to receive shots of insulin, my immediate impression was that we'd have to take him to the doctor once or twice a week to get an insulin shot....that's how clueless I was about the whole thing.

2. I read the very last page of a book first.

3. I don't believe in an afterlife. I believe that when we die, it's like the way we were before we were born.

4. I bite my cuticles and crack my knuckles often.

5. I haven't painted my fingernails in about 7 years.

6. I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding next month.

7. The couples from every wedding I've been a bridesmaid in are now divorced....and they're the only ones I know who are divorced.....(good luck brother).

8. I taught myself how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the piano when I was a kid. But that's all I know how to play.

9. I've been to 18 funerals in my lifetime (and I'm only 37!)

10. My goal is to travel the United States in an RV with Jeff either before or after we retire......

I tag the following 6 people because they're funny and interesting and I know I'll be highly entertained by whatever they choose for their 10 facts, habits, or goals:
Carey
Lea
George
Paige
Kate
Ed

9 Comments:

  • Thanks for do this. The way you stated #3 is the perfect explanation, I might have to start using it.

    By Blogger Jillian, at 5/16/2008 8:39 AM  

  • I love a good meme :) Mine's done.

    By Blogger Lea, at 5/16/2008 9:38 AM  

  • My dad believes in number 3 too.

    LOL at #7... uh... did you tell your brother this? That's so weird. No offense, but you're not going to be a bridesmaid in my wedding. ;-)

    By Blogger Allison, at 5/16/2008 9:48 AM  

  • #10 sounds fun!! There's so much to see here in the States...I've heard it's an incredible trip by RV.

    By Blogger Lea, at 5/16/2008 1:35 PM  

  • The RV trip does sound fun - I'm always amazed by how much there is to see and do right here in the US. Awhile ago... I always enjoyed the Charles Kuralt segments on TV as he traveled around meeting fascinating people.

    By Blogger meanderings, at 5/16/2008 6:08 PM  

  • Once when I was camping with friends I woke up to the sound of metal being crushed. The campground had a sort of hairpin drive with a very sharp turn. An elderly gentleman had wedged his RV into a big tree and the more he accelerated, the tighter it got stuck. His wife was reading the instruction manual (as if that would help)and of course, I had to stumble out and add my two bits of advice, which were to maybe try putting it in reverse........not effective. Finally, a couple of other campers were able to navigate it out of the crunch, but it was badly dented, as well as the tree.
    When you go on that dream trip, please be sure to do a test drive first.

    By Blogger Minnesota Nice, at 5/16/2008 9:34 PM  

  • Hi. Thanks for the tag. Finally got to it. Insane weekend.

    By Blogger Carey, at 5/20/2008 9:11 AM  

  • Thanks for playing Tag with me Shannon...lol

    All finished for your reading pleasure. :D

    Kate.

    PS...It HAS been TOO long!! Big email coming soon!

    By Blogger Peony Blaze, at 5/20/2008 10:21 AM  

  • Your a very interesting chick!
    k2

    By Blogger k2, at 5/21/2008 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home