Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I Had A Dream. I Had An Awesome Dream.

Last night I had a dream that I was working out or training for some sort of fitness routine. I'm not really sure why I was doing the following:

I was doing one arm pushups and was amazed at how easy they were. I couldn't figure out why they seemed like an impossible feat to perform when I thought about doing them on previous occasions. They wound up being a piece of cake to do.

After doing several of them, my legs lifted off the ground so that they were horizontal to the floor and I was able to balance myself as I continued doing more pushups. They were so EASY to do. It was awesome.

5 Comments:

  • I had a dream the other night that I was doing a triathlon.

    Besides the fact I swim like a dork...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/06/2008 8:38 PM  

  • Your DreamSelf is awesome. Chris can do one-armed push ups and I'm always tempted to push him over while he does it. Frigging show off. ;)

    By Blogger Kerri., at 5/06/2008 10:07 PM  

  • I wonder what that dream symbolizes? Maybe that you can kick butt with one hand behind your back!

    By Blogger Lea, at 5/07/2008 8:27 AM  

  • See, all that weight loss is paying off! :)

    By Blogger Brett, at 5/07/2008 12:18 PM  

  • Your subconscious is letting you know that you are powerful. You can accomplish anything.

    By Blogger Naomi, at 5/08/2008 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home