Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, May 23, 2008

Viva Lost Wages

My brother is currently holding his bachelor party in Las Vegas with about 10+ buddies of his. Jeff left at the crack of dawn this morning to live the high life until Monday.

I just called to see what he was doing and who he was doing it with.

He told me: "It's fucking freezing here and it's raining. It's 60 degrees with 20 mile an hour winds. You know where we're at right now? We're out at the pool because, DAMMIT, we're in Las Vegas and we're determined to have a good time.

Me: "You guys are losers! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Make sure you get umbrellas for your drinks!

I want him to have a good time, but since I'm here alone with the kids for 4 days, a little piece of me is reveling in the unusually shitty Las Vegas weather.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah.. i hear you sister!! George is leaving today for Hawaii and I am as I am happy for him.. I am secretly wanting there to be some crappy weather out there.. not the entire time.. but rain a few days in a row would be nice!

    Whats with our husbands traveling the same time?? When George was in Hawaii wasnt Jeff away too? Good luck on your own for the next few days!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 5/24/2008 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home