Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Show Me The Funny

A couple of side notes:
1. Brendon woke up at a 102 this morning after a basal adjustment and some slurps of juice at midnight to prevent a low.
2. I plan to vote for Obama for President.


Now, nothing puts me in a better mood than finding funny, well made videos on Youtube. I was fortunate to find a few. I present you with videos that are safe to watch in the work environment if your IT guys haven't set up blocks:

This first one would've come in "handy" for my birds and the bees talk with Brendon (if you have time, read the end of the post I linked to (starting with "How big is a vagina?") and you'll see why this video would've been a perfect accompaniment to my talk with him):



This next video has some of the best one-liners I've ever heard. And these child actors are geniouses!! Look out Brando and DeNiro:



Finally, you don't have to be a gamer to "get" this one. It is funny as hell. Simple as that:

9 Comments:

  • "Homework! I'm trying to keep this family alive!"

    I really wish I knew that line back in 6th grade. I might pull out the skull snorting line at work today - I think it would go over really well.

    By Blogger Wingman, at 6/04/2008 8:20 AM  

  • Shannon! What happened to our if it's not Clinton it's McCain idea?! Actually I know what happened, McCain's speech/being sick of Republicans! I will give it to Obama though, his speech actually did make me like him.

    Now I need to go watch the videos.

    By Blogger Jillian, at 6/04/2008 8:35 AM  

  • I watched McCain give a speech last night and I don't think I could stand listening to him speak for 4 more years. His voice annoys me.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 6/04/2008 8:40 AM  

  • she has cooties!

    and OMG I nearly wet myself on the minesweeper one.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6/04/2008 8:58 AM  

  • Thank you so much for the laugh! Those were great :P

    I loved,
    "I'm here because I'm BORED!"

    By Blogger Lea, at 6/04/2008 10:18 AM  

  • "Look at dis, Look at dat!"

    So funny on every level!
    I think my friend Jeffery is in the Minesweeper one, but I'm not sure!

    By Blogger k2, at 6/04/2008 12:26 PM  

  • College Humor is awesome. Those are all so great.

    By Blogger George, at 6/04/2008 12:44 PM  

  • "WHY ARE YOU HERE???"

    "WHY???? BECAUSE I'M BORED!!!"

    "Don't you forget that ..."

    OMFG ... I'm almost peeing myself here ....

    Thanks for sharing those Shannon! They were hilarious!!!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 6/04/2008 4:48 PM  

  • Dad blasted diabetes. Dad gummit. What other redneck curse phrases can I think of. I hate it.

    I might vote for Bob Barr. He'll lose, but at least I won't have to hold my nose while I vote. I'm tired of voting for who doesn't suck the most, or who's the least idiotic, or who would I not want to punch the most.

    By Blogger Brett, at 6/04/2008 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home