Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Email From A Fellow D Mom

I won't cut and paste her email here since I hadn't asked her permission. I do believe in privacy afterall.

I can tell you what it wasn't about. It wasn't about how I inspired her about diabetes or parenting a diabetic child or anything like that.

What it IS essentially about is that she's had many laughs about my use of the word Fuck and what a tension reliever it can be for her to say it privately. And she sent me the following video which absolutely made my day.

I was feeling down and blue today, but damn if the word Fuck doesn't cheer me up whether it's by saying it, writing it, and now watching a very educational video about the word! What a magical tension reliever it can be. She had perfect timing :) Thank you, my new friend :)

We're all adults here, right? (you better be...and make sure you're not at work...or if you are and can't help yourself, close your office door...or if you're in a cubicle, lower the volume and put your ear to the speaker). So, I think you can handle it.

It's funny as H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks (that means Hell).

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home