Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One Rock...Of Crack. Please?

I realized recently that a year ago I vowed to lose the last 20 pounds of pregnancy fat I had layering my ass and other various portions of my bod. One year later, I still have that 20 pounds of weight.

Glass half full = At least I didn't gain weight all year.

Glass half empty = I need to get my fat ass skinny again.

Crack is a pretty good weight loss enhancer, right? Except I'm ignorant of the ways to crack buying and wouldn't have a clue if I'm being ripped off, or even if I've bought enough. I'd be sort of like them:



I'll opt for working out, and Lean Cuisines. At least there's no guess work involved.

5 Comments:

  • at least you work out on a semi-regular basis. remember that!

    By Blogger If not a mother..., at 9/11/2007 9:42 PM  

  • I a weight watchers gal, meself.

    By Blogger OhTheJoys, at 9/11/2007 9:42 PM  

  • Um... Where is this fat ass of which you speak? I did not see an ass of fat when last we rendesvous-ed... Perhaps it exists only in your imagination?

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 9/12/2007 3:21 PM  

  • Ok - anyone who can possibly do a triathalon, is not a fat ass (just putting that one out there ... :) ).

    That video made me laugh ... I'd go with the lean cuisine route ;)

    By Blogger Jamie, at 9/12/2007 5:40 PM  

  • are you friggin kidding me??? Fat ass, my ass!! You're so teeny, you could wear one of my bras as a 3-piece suit! LOL

    By Blogger Lea, at 9/13/2007 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home