Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Way To Go Mario

I was at the park yesterday evesdropping on a couple of dads talking about Miss South Carolina's answer to the final question of the Miss Teen USA pageant. That's how I get my news anymore...eavesdropping.

Could Mario have made it more nerve wracking for the remaining finalists? No wonder why Miss South Carolina's brain went into a nose dive.

If Mike Brady were in Mario's place, he would've given the following shpeel:

"I know you're nervous. But here's a little trick that always works. Just pretend everyone in the audience is in their underwear and you'll be fine."

On a side note: How anyone kept from bursting out laughing is beyond me.


4 Comments:

  • You know, I was at a friends house last night and she was telling me about this. Now I got to see it with my own eyes LOL.

    Oh my ..... I really don't know how no one started laughing.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 8/29/2007 10:46 AM  

  • I believe my favorite part is "U.S. Americans," followed closely by "Some people don't have, um, maps..."

    Good thing she threw in some Iraq, South Africa, and some "asian countries" for good measure. Oy.

    By Blogger Kerri., at 8/29/2007 3:41 PM  

  • The Iraq is so much better off with U.S. Americans there making the world a better place. Now if only we had some maps....imagine the power we'd have then.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 8/29/2007 5:04 PM  

  • I think Mario was trying his best to not crack up laughing when she finished up...

    By Blogger If not a mother..., at 8/29/2007 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home