Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Insomniac's Quest

Ah, lack of sleep. There's nothing more refreshing.

It's 3 a.m. and I'm haunted by a blog post I read earlier in the day where the blogger talked about going to a state fair. The post featured a picture of a stand selling deep fried Pepsi.

So I've been wondering all day, how does one deep fry Pepsi? And since there's nothing to do at 3 a.m. other than Google deep fried Pepsi, I set off to find out.

Here are my results:

How to fry Pepsi.


Click on pic to read the explanation.

4 Comments:

  • I have to admit this made me gag a little. Gross.

    By Blogger Nicole P, at 8/21/2007 7:30 AM  

  • I agree with Nicole. The thought of this made me throw up a little in my mouth. (Okay, so that phrase is overused...but appropriate in this case.)

    By Blogger If not a mother..., at 8/21/2007 8:19 AM  

  • I may be in the minority here, but, YUM!

    By Blogger Carey, at 8/21/2007 10:41 AM  

  • ew. not if you paid me.
    I did have fried Oreo's once. They were good, but it felt like i was committing some mortal food sin. 5 Hail Mary's and an extra 45 minutes on the treadmill and those suckers are still on my gut! LOL

    By Blogger Lea, at 8/21/2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home