Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Am Royally Screwed...I Think.

I have a triathlon coming up in September. I thought it was in the middle of the month. It is in fact going to be on September 8th.

With Jeff's work schedule, I haven't had an energetic moment to myself. Even if I trained with the kids around, the session would've been severly interrupted with their needs. I've blown off training during the entire summer. And not doing the tri is not an option.

So as of today, training commences. I'll just have to suck it up and endure interruptions, complaints, and whatever else the peanut gallery throws my way.

I really hope three weeks of training makes a difference.

I wanted to do this tri in under 2 hours. My new goals are:

To not drown.
To not walk my bike up hills.
To run across the finish line.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home