Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Girl On A Mission


It's not even 9 in the morning and Jessica is hankering for some chocolate.

Jess: Mom, do you still have those chocolate bars and M&M's?
Me: I never had any of that stuff.
Jess: Can you make chocolate cookies?
Me: No, I don't have any chocolate.

Jess goes to the pantry and rummages around.

Jess: Is this chocolate?
Me: No, that's a box of flaxseed.

She rummages around some more.

Jess: Is this chocolate?
Me: No, it's a box of graham cracker crumbs.

Whatever brown box she could find, she brought to me, inquiring if it was chocolate and would give me a pained look everytime I said it wasn't chocolate.

Oh girl, mama feels your pain...TRUST me.

2 Comments:

  • Ohhh, I've been there myself ... once a month usually (you know what I'm talking about here) - I go on a chocolate raid of the pantry.

    That scene was all too familiar.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 8/02/2007 2:31 PM  

  • She is too cute!!!

    By Blogger Lea, at 8/03/2007 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home