Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Need A Good Laugh And The Picklessss

Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed...a bit like I'm drowning so to speak. Let's face it....I've been feeling that way the whole summer. Jeff has been working around the clock. I've had the kids 24/7. In fact, both Jessica and Jake are in my bed as I write this. I got tired of being smacked in the face and headbutted, so here I am at 3 a.m. Other things have added to the mix, and it's hard to cope when your coping mechanisms are burning up and ready to break down.

The first time I saw Dane Cook (it was not in a kitchen...ba dum bum chhh) was on Comedy Central a few years ago or so. Ever since then, I've been a big fan of his although nowadays he's just not the same comedian I became a fan of.

I did track down a couple of my most favorite bits he did from that show I first saw him on. And they make me laugh out loud....to this day. And laughing adds fuel to my mechanisms.



2 Comments:

  • Oh man those are funnnnnyyyy!!! Vince is the guy that yells at the drive thru ... it's embarassing. I have to get him to watch that LOL LOL!!

    Christ Chex .... interesting LOL LOL .... keep your eyes open for that cereal coming on the market! LOL!

    thanks for the laugh - hope it made you feel better (and you got some sleep).

    By Blogger Jamie, at 8/16/2007 10:47 AM  

  • I love Dane Cook. My friend Beth and I were breakfast waitresses at this place in RI while we were in college. We knew every freaking nuance of his routines. We went to see him a few times - I have my picture with him! :)

    He's wicked funny.

    By Blogger Kerri., at 8/17/2007 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home