Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Before I Forget

First and foremost...PC's suck ass. I just had some stuff written, hit a button, and it all vanished.

I'm not back from NJ, yet. I was going to write "I'm not home yet", but couldn't bring myself to do it. No matter who I'm staying with, I'm at home. Just being in state I'm at home.

The driving is what hits you first. It's fast and crazy with people being impatient and cutting you off and then I cut off in return. I love it. It's exciting.

My parents had a BBQ inviting the cousins I grew up with. As our little ones ran around, I pictured them as us and us cousins as our parents. It was so strange, wonderful, and cute as hell.

My cousin Tommy had me in stitches as he told his brother-in-law and me about his recent trip to Disney World that he took with his wife and kids. He told us how he saw all of these men in red jackets and started getting very unnerved because he thought the were gang members...The Bloods. He couldn't believe Disney World let them in. And he was hoping no one in Blue would show up. He almost took off from the place because he was just so afraid that trouble would start up.

He was relieved however to discover that it was Rainbow Day at Disney World and the men in Red were in fact gay men who were wearing the jackets to signify that they were with the Rainbow group.

Tommy and his brother-in-law started acting like gay gang members. Ah...I guess you had to be there.

My parents, the kids and I took a trip to Pt. Pleasant to walk the Boardwalk. I'll continue another day with a story about why Jakey had a crazed, glazed look in his eyes as he screamed "MOMMY!! I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN!! I'M GOOD AT THIS!!!!" Is there such thing as "Gamblers Anonymous" for children?

4 days to go.....

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like you are having a good time. Enjoy your time with the family!!

    Gay gang members???? That would be something to see!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 8/09/2007 8:24 AM  

  • LMAO! Gay gang members! Instead of poppin a cap in your ass, they decorate you to death! LOL

    By Blogger Lea, at 8/16/2007 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home