Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, July 09, 2007

Rockin In The Blog World

Kerri so kindly nominated or awarded this to me (my brains are fried and I'm a little confused, so just go along with it...K?):



I hereby nominate/award this to the following:

Jamie (She has rocked my world from day one. I'm convinced she's my Canadian sister separated at birth. She never fails to lift me up when I'm down.)

Nikki Knuckleball
(She's who I wish I could be...but I'll leave it all up to her. She's not afraid to speak her mind, she's tenacious, and I love the way she dresses.)

Anne (She doesn't let Type 1 diabetes get in the way AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, she completed the Coeur d'Alene Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mi. swim • 112 mi. bike • 26.2 mi. run) Need I say more?)

Jamie, Nicole, and Anne please pass it on....

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home