Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm The Luckiest Girl In. The. World.

School is almost ending...summer is coming upon us...and Jacob will be going to preschool in September!!

I will have 2 hours and 15 minutes of unadulterated alone time, 3 days per week (he'll be in with Jessica). So I'm contemplating what to do with that time.

I could clean the house without interruption, or go grocery shopping, or, better yet, do something just for me!

I'm opting for the "just for me" part. Getting in shape seems to be the thing that attracts me most. Can you imagine what I can do with 2 hours, 3 days per week?

1. Brendon's karate instructor said if I could get 3 other moms to participate, he offered to give us private karate instruction.

2. I could join a gym and workout.

3. I could do pilates.

4. Or yoga.

5. I could even exercise my brain and take a course somewhere, learning something.

I'm looking forward to summer, but I'm also looking forward to "me" time that I haven't had in 6 years.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home