Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Day 2-Tuesday

Yesterday wasn't as I had hoped, workout wise. The day was mucked up, so there was no real opportunity to workout during the day. Mornings are lousy because the kids wake up early, then I fix them and myself breakfast. Then they get dressed. By that time it's almost time to fix lunch before Jessica and Brendon have to leave for school and be there by 12:00.

There is a window of opportunity to workout from 1pm and 2:15 before I have to pick up Jessica. But that was taken up by the fact that the substitute nurse at Brendon's school didn't want to dose him because she's taking her boards next week, so I had to be there for his snack time to dose him. Then I had to be back at the house to wait for a guy to come and clean our heater. Couldn't really workout while he was here because there were a few times that he wanted me to come down and see the different parts he wanted to replace for hundreds of dollars...to which I said no.

I was able to fit in a few weight lifting exercises for my calves and abs, but they were few and hardly near what I needed to complete.

Last night I was able to get in my 30 minutes of cardio while watching American Idol.

3 Comments:

  • You go, girl! You did yo' thang, dawg.

    Finding the time is obviously a priority to you as you have succeeded again despite the craziness of your day. No excuses!

    And...what could be more entertaining than listening to a bunch of "pitchy" singers trying to make it big while exercising? Huh?? ;)

    By Blogger Johnboy, at 2/22/2006 8:55 AM  

  • They sounded abysmal, like lounge singers at a hotel singing karaoke.

    I'm bound and determined to make 100 days! The weight lifting isn't as much of a priority as is the 30 min cardio.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 2/22/2006 9:27 AM  

  • Can I hear it from the Dawg Pound?!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 2/22/2006 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home