Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

How They Found This Blog

Note: Brendon's first day of school went well. I received a call from the nurse saying he was a 60 after recess. She treated with a juice and after that, his numbers were awesome. In fact, all of his numbers were awesome yesterday.

Now for some interesting terms people Googled that led them to my blog:

  • wife wants vagina stretched
  • 10-4 rubber duck
  • coneechiwa
  • diabetic feminin itch
  • moms saggy ass
  • guys saggy ball pictures
  • men in feminine hygiene ads
  • i hate shannon lewis

And then some others that have something to do with diabetes.

9 Comments:

  • Glad to hear the first day of school went well Shannon!

    those google searches are something else.. vagina stretched??? OMG...

    By Blogger Jenn, at 9/03/2008 9:04 AM  

  • Wow, you get some interesting queries. I need to start writing funnier posts so I can get a good laugh from some of mine!

    By Blogger Bernard, at 9/03/2008 9:26 AM  

  • Glad I'm not the only one getting the freak searches....lol

    I think you win though

    By Blogger Sunshine, at 9/03/2008 11:46 AM  

  • I just did a random, lewd search on Google and sure enough it matched this blog. Let see if it shows up on your search list. I promise I am not interested in the actual search terms I used! It was a test, only a test!

    By Blogger Brett, at 9/03/2008 12:06 PM  

  • Ahhh, you found me out ... I was the one who googled "I hate Shannon Lewis" .... hee hee. Just kidding!!!

    Um, who really types that sort of thing into a search engine?? What sort of thing do you expect to pop up?? (and why do people want to google saggy man sacks and stretched vaginas??) Yeesh!!!

    Crazy stuff .....

    By Blogger Jamie, at 9/03/2008 2:26 PM  

  • People. Are. So. Freakin'. Weird.

    By Blogger Major Bedhead, at 9/03/2008 7:27 PM  

  • *snickers*

    just for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-QevraCQUc&eurl=http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=42188987&site=6380932

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/03/2008 8:33 PM  

  • Oy. That just made me think of an ob-gyn I knew (parent at a former school where my kids went) who changed his practice to include "vaginal rejuvenation."

    Pass me another cosmo, please.

    By Blogger Naomi, at 9/05/2008 10:20 PM  

  • Who the hell hates Shannon Lewis???
    I'll kick their ass!
    k2

    By Blogger k2, at 9/07/2008 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home